A fi sau a nu fi ...

Singura pe un taram strain, doar eu cu gandurile mele. Am incredere in fortele mele de supravietuire ... Si totusi, singur poti fi si in tara ta, in orasul tau, intre prietenii cu care ai crescut ...

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Passing through life ...

Every day seems to be the same. Wake up, eat, go to the office, reading emails, matching, go home in the evening, bath, sleep.
Where is the fun in all this?

Those 2 relaxing days from end of the week, when I'm meeting with my friends, go out for a pizza, watching amovie, walking, clubbing. And in those 2 days all my angries pass and I'm charging my batteries with energy and happyness for the next week.

This is my life here!

1 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home